Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ipods in Your Classroom

How could you utilize Ipods in your classroom to enhance your differentiated instruction?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ipods can be used for those students that are required to have a test read to them or those that would benefit from having a test read to them. Also, stories can be recorded on Ipods for the students to listen to and read along to increase fluency.

Anonymous said...

I have been using iPods for those students who are pulled from classes and miss a lecture or a reading assignment. I record my lecture or the reading on the iPod and have the students listen during AIS or study periods.

I have recorded some tests, but find that the students get confused, because I don't permit them to stop the iPod. They get impatient with the pauses. Maybe with more practice, this would not be a problem.

Anonymous said...

I have a studnet who needs stories read to them. I feel by having the story recorded on in Ipods would benifit the whole class. I the rest of the class must wait to ask any questions until I finish reading the story to that student.

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of using Ipods for students who miss a lecture...